- · Ankle & knee rotations
- · Arm rotations (warm up the shoulder joints)
- · Jog 200m
- · Side step
3 Rounds (in own time – it’s a warm up)
- · 10 Squats
- · 10 Push Ups
- · 10 Jumping jacks
- 2 sets of 5 DB clean & jerks
- · Jumping Jacks
- · Twists – using a DB, KB or any weight. Sit on ground, knees slightly bent, leaning back a little & lift the weight from side to side touching the ground each side. Each time across the body is one rep.
30 DB Snatches (each arm)
- · Snatch – take the DB from ground to overhead in one continuous movement. Drive up hard with legs & hips to get momentum
- · Touch & go, complete all 30 on one side unbroken before changing arms.
- · Shoulders
- · Legs – hamstring & quads
- · Hip flexors – lunge forward with one knee on ground pressing the hips forward & under, both sides.
- · Whatever else you need
- · Hold each stretch for 2 sets of 30 seconds