- · Ankle & knee rotations to warm up
- · Skiing 20 strokes – hinge at the waist swinging the arms forward to back then forward again as you stand.
- · 20 Jumping jacks
- · 6 lunges forward & 6 reverse lunges
- · 4 Presses each arm – shoulder to overhead (DB or KB)
- · 8 Push Ups
- · 12 Squats
- · 3 sets of 5 reps each arm of shoulder presses
- · Press a DB or KB from your shoulder to full arm extension (slooowly).
- · 30 Walking Lunges
- · 21 KB or DB Swings
- · 12 Push Ups
Lunge – long strides, try to achieve a 90 degree angle on your leading knee & us your glutes (butt) to stand rather than lean forward.
KB or DB – hinge at the waist and stand using a powerful hip movement to drive the weight overhead of you are confident or eye height if less confident. Try not to lead with the knees, it a hip action.
- · Quad stretch – seated on ground, bring your foot back to your butt, stretching down the front of your leg
- · Glute stretch – on back, one leg crossed over the other, hands between, gripping the leg & pulling back while pushing the crossed leg away
- · Chest stretch – hand behind back, cross fingers & hold hands stretching and opening the chest.