- · Rotations – ankle, knees & shoulders
- · Jog 100m
- · Side step
- · 10 Good Mornings – flat back & hinge at hips standing up tall
- · 10 Jumping Jacks
- · Do 3 of each exercise at an easy pace
- · 50 Box Jumps or Step Ups
- · 50 Push Ups
- · 50 KB or DB Swings
- · 50 Walking Lunges
- · 50 Sit Ups
- · 50 Push Press – 25 each arm (DB or KB); bar if you have it.
- · 50 Back Extensions
- · 50 Thrusters – 25 each side (DB or KB); bar if you have it
- · 50 Burpees
- · 50 Double Unders (100 skips) or Jumping Jacks
Reduce the number of reps to suit – Dirty Thirty?
- · Everything
- · Quads – heels to butt
- · Hamstrings – sit & reach down to toes
- · Shoulders – hold a pole, door frame, anything & lean away stretching across the chest
- · Samson Stretch – lunge down to one knee pushing hips under & forward to stretch hip flexors (front of leg at the joint)
- · Anything else you can think of.
Push Press – weight from shoulder to overhead. Use a small dip at knees & hips and stand powerfully to help press the weight overhead. If your weight is too light, do a strict press – no dip.
Back Extension – lay face down, hands under chin and using the back, lift chest & shoulders off the floor. If you want more, lift feet as well. Try to squeeze up & not jerk up.
Thrusters – holding a weight, squat and drive up powerfully to press overhead. If you have a bar, use that.