· Ankle, knee rotations
· Jogging; high knees; heels to butt
· Touch toes & stand x 5
· 3 sets of 10 Squats; 10 Push ups; 10 Sit Ups
1min at each exercise (more if you can)
- · Wall Squat – back to wall. A normal squat off the wall is harder if you can maintain depth
- · Plank – lift one arm or leg to make it harder, opposite arm & leg even more difficult (change half way), both arms & legs???
- · Hollow – upside down plank. Make a bowl of your body, feet & arms off the ground & hold. Raise legs & arms to make it easier.
Handstand – make sure
what you are leaning on is stable and you can’t damage it.
Options – hold a weight overhead (DB, KB, anything).
Rest & reset between exercises, no need to rush but don’t delay too long.
Finisher (just to keep the heart pumping)
- · 150 Burpees ( scale as required – do less, leave the push up out etc)