Have another rest but if you need to do something here’s some bodyweight things done sloooowly to give them a little strength bias.
· Rotate, arms, legs, hips, knees, whatever, to warm up the joints
· 5 Inchworms
· 10 Squats
· 10 Push Ups
· 5 sets of 8 done super slow, count to 8 on both descent and ascent.
· Add weight if you need to (DB, KB, back pack, small child etc.)
Push Ups or Dips
· 5 sets of 5 to 8 reps to a 5 count down & up.
· Dips are harder with legs further from the bench or seat, add weight by putting something in your lap if needed.
· 3 sets of 5
· Use a backpack, water container, gas bottle, anything
· Chest up, back straight, brace through the middle.
· Push feet into the floor & stand tall
· Return weight to the floor at the same rate you lifted maintaining straight back & midline stability
Plank to Hollow
· 4 sets of 15 seconds for each position, resting between sets
· Plank on hands or elbows & straight line to knees or toes on floor.
· Hollow, forming a bowl of your body, pressing your lumbar spine into the floor & lifting feet, arms extended